I WAS SO WORRIED JULIAN ROLLED A 1 ON THAT WISDOM SAVE
mason is a nerd lord basically
WTH WHY AM I PLAYING ATLAS IN THIS CAMPAIGN SHAD WONT LET ME NOT DATE ARELI
Joaquin needs a cute little shy dragon that he can love and adore and they can help each other be awesome
i posted this last night ben i hope u respect my dreams here
I want the little one and i want to be its friend and equal i don’t want to ask it to do anything ever
qdnd write up from tonight+last night i guess
WE GOT DRAGONS
THE DRAGONS ARE RACIST AS SHIT
WE GOT DRAGONS
also i have a secret
ive drawn patrick stump like…. several times
Holy fucking shit. How many are you dming? And what systems are you using?
I’m dm’ing only for dndash!! I’ve runa couple other 1 night campaigns tho.
qdnd, qdndos, windomdnd, shadnd and dndash are all DND Next/5th edition
Group dos is Pathfinder and DDND is 3.5
I’m real solid on 5, and okay at 3.5. Pathfinder is waaaay to much imo. I really enjoy having everything in one book for 5.
I’m literally playing dnd 6/7 nights this week it is ridiculous
…….I’M PART OF 7
That regularly play. And by regularly play 4 are weekly, 2 every other and the last is online when we have time (and we need to play again asap btw)
We have a blog right here dedicated to all of them gaysincapes
- DDND: My first ever and it’s still going. We play 3.5 Done over (generally) skype and that’s my human fighter Easton Weston
- QDND was our house campaign last year where I originally started a second human fighter (i have a type) Joaquin/Cassidy Calloway. We play edition 5 for this and most of our other campaigns!
- QDNDOS is set 14 years prior to QDND in the same world where this time i’ve got a trashy weeaboo vampire warlock Alexei Bonaventure VonVandergilley
- DNDASH is my first ever campaign! it’s a huge learning curve and I’ve had a great group to let me learn the dos-and don’ts of dm’ing and with every session i think I’m getting a little better at it.
- SHADND is where i finally get to play a paladin. But he’s a chubby high elf who is being a paladin to impress his not-girlfriend Atlas
- GROUP DOS: is a PATHFINDER campaign. We play every other week and I’m a human Rogue with the swashbuckler archetype that is a hella coward. Bucky is kinda really only good at back flips.
- WINDOMDND: is a program i’m runnigna t my work where three campaigns run at a time and we all sit and be loud and play dnd. I’m going to be a Half Elf/Orc Sorcerer named Swiffer Wet Jet
ahhhh thanks!! AHHHH
everyone in my group i honestly met through cosplaying and panels, so we all are hella into character building, roleplaying and improv!!
A few of us started playing and got one of our friends who had experience dm’ing to run a campaign. Then we all slowly started trying it our ourselves! c:
i know my friend emifail put up flyers at her school for starting a group! You’d be shocked how many college students are totally willing to sit down and play dungeons and dragons for an hour or two one night.
There also is http://roll20.net/ which i’ve heard awesome reviews of to find people to play. and I know posting in ur school’s tumblr tag helps find local ppl too c:
or ya know,i have one session we do over skype text. ahah